Wednesday, November 21, 2007

bloggernovela: as lovers go

NOTE: should i say more? check this out first before reading on.

WHAT'S HAPPENING: we left our dear beloved boboy on the mall stuttering, while confessing his feelings to mamay. babay, our female protagonist is on the fourth floor watching the scene between boboy and mamay on the ground floor. through her super hearing prowess mainly used for gossiping, she listens to the conversation between boboy and mamay...

mamay: i've gotta be honest. you're wasting your time if your fishing around here.

boboy: you must be mistaken. 'cause, i'm not fooling... this feeling is real.

mamay: you've gotta be crazy. what do you take me for? some kind of easy mark?

boboy: no, you've got wits, you've got looks, you've got passion, but, i swear that you've got me all wrong....... all wrong....... all wrong....... but, you got me. i'll be true. i'll be useful. i'll be cavalier. i'll be yours my dear. and i'll belong to you, if you just let me through. this is easy as lovers go, so don't complicate it by hesitating. and this is wonderful as loving goes, this is tailor-made, what's the sense in waiting?

mamay: *hihirit sana, kaso di pa pala tapos si boboy**

boboy: i've gotta be honest, i've been waiting for you all my life. for so long i thought i was asylum bound, but just seeing you makes me think twice. and being here with you makes me sane, i fear i'll go crazy if you leave my side. you've got wits... you've got looks, you've got passion , but are you brave enough to leave with me tonight?

No comments: