Tuesday, October 16, 2007

are you hearing this?

the red jumpsuit apparatus - your guardian angel
"i will never let you fall. i'll stand up with you forever. i'll be there for you through it all. even if saving you sends me to heaven."

lifehouse - everything
"cause you're all i want. you're everything. and how can i stand here with you and not be moved by you. would you tell me how could it be any better than this."

nickelback - far away
"on my knees, i'll ask last chance for one last dance. cause with you, i'd withstand all of hell to hold your hand. i'd give it all, i'd give for us. give anything but won't give up."

butch walker - don't move
"if i just could get your attention, i'd never let it go until you've felt what i'm gonna say... so don't move at all. you're about to break my fall. stay where you are. staring at the stars. don't ever move."

lifehouse - take me away
"this time all i want is you. there is no one else who can take your place. i've seen enough and it's never enough. it keeps leaving me needing you."

No comments: